Introducing the Spanish 1003 Mortgage Application
2019 08-15 | NFM TV
The NFM technology team has done it again! Yet another game-changing creation, this time benefiting the growing Hispanic market. Did you know the Hispanic population in the US has accounted for over 60% of the nation’s homeownership growth in the last ten years? Say hello to the new online loan app in English and Spanish in this NFM TV edition of Tech Central.
Full Transcript is Below:
- Wow, this one is big. Real Big. I'm Greg Sher from NFM Lending, This is Christos Bettios. He's the CIO, and we've got ground-breaking technology to share with all of the originators out there in mortgage land. Christos, tell us about the Spanish 1003.
- Hola, Greg. We're very excited to roll out our Spanish-speaking loan application that's available in our portal. With a touch of a button, the borrower can switch between English and Spanish instantaneously. It's available, very convenient, very useful for our Hispanic speaking client.
- They can toggle back and forth. So let's take a look right now at kind of what, what it looks like on the computer monitor. Walk us through it.
- [Christos] So every screen has a button where the borrower conveniently can actually change the language back and forth. They can see what the language is in English and Spanish instantaneously. So that's available on every screen. And all the prompts are in Spanish as well.
- [Greg] How long did it take you to develop this technology?
- This was a big effort for NFM. A lot of people across the company contributed to this effort. From the branches, to the people at headquarters, and we're very happy with how it turned out.
- Yeah, the list of offerings to that community in terms of bells and whistles, it keeps growing. So this one is really a big one, and we tack it on to our ability to also do surveys at the end of the loan process in Spanish. We also can text message and email milestone updates in Spanish. And NFM is really, really proud to be a part of NAHREP, the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals. And last lastly, I would put our library of flyers and marketing content in Spanish up against anyone's. So, if you're interested in finding out a little bit more about NFM's offerings, you can to go NFMLO.com. It's up on the screen here. Whether you're a loan officer, a branch, a real estate agent, if you want to know what's happening, check that out, if you would. And also if you want to see more of NFM TV's stuff, you can go to NFMTV.com. Christos Bettios, the CIO of NFM Lending. Greg Sher, from NFM TV. Hope you've enjoyed this. We'll talk to you soon.